Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!

I'm not much for celebrating Valentine's Day (since it's a working day... I don't get any holiday vibes from it). But since I have a little girl I love taking pictures of... and since I made matching shirts for her and my niece...

There's my happy little girl! My niece just woke up so she wasn't in the mood.
For Andrea's gift to her cousin Helaena... I took 3 chocolate-covered cookies, tied it with a ribbon and topped it off with a heart clip I made.

I also made a matching clip for Andrea:


We had to celebrate yesterday (Feb 13) since Valentine's Day is a Monday (working day for everyone except the 2 little girls). For Andrea's gift to her aunt, grandma and great grandma... nothing too fancy. We just bought them chocolates and I glued red felt hearts on the wrappers (no picture, sorry). I didn't have much time to be creative because I was busy preparing for the Valentine Fair here at the office. I didn't have much time to prepare for the Valentine Fair either though... I'm still sick... and bed ridden from Friday to Saturday. Too bad. Anyway, I'll be posting tomorrow about the items I offered at our Valentine Fair (and we also have a raffle and pick-a-prize... I'm hoping to win a big stuffed animal for Andrea, keeping my fingers crossed!)

I linked up to the following link parties:

No comments: