Friday, July 1, 2011

Success starts next week!

I have some news for you guys today. I'm a little excited about this one :)

I have been working with some lovely ladies from across the globe to bring you:

Watch out for this!

What is this about? It's project initiated by Jill of Creating My Way to Success. She brought together 5 bloggers (including me!)  to feature weekly interviews of talented people from our respective continents. The featured interviews will be posted simultaneously every Wednesday, and it will be followed by a blog hop link party. It's your chance to introduce yourself and showcase your talent to a worldwide audience. And you get to meet other talented people like you too!

Here are your hosts for this project:

From Australasia - Jill @ Creating My Way to Success
From Europe - Yaga @ The Shiny Bubble
From the Americas - Suzy @ Suzy's Artsy-Craftsy Sitcom
From Africa - Adepeju @ Peekadot
And from Asia - Me! :)
Make sure you visit them every Wednesday too to meet their talented subjects, ok? 

What I love most about this project is I get to know more about the ladies I admire through the interviews I'm doing with them. I already have few talented ladies who are based in Asia lined up (if you are one of them... ssssssshhh... let's keep it a secret until your interview comes out ;).

I will still be posting about my usual projects but I think this is something new for you guys to look forward to. Hope to see you at the blog hop next Wednesday!

2 comments:

Diane Writes said...

Hello Janelle! Wow, it's a great blogging opportunity for you. I would be looking forward in hearing those success stories!

Mrs. Kelley Dibble said...

I'm sooooo excited for you!!!!! Can't wait!