Wednesday, September 14, 2011

And we have a winner!

I am so sorry for the late announcement. I was stuck in meetings from 10AM until 2:30PM this afternoon. Seriously... I only had a short break for lunch. Whew! Now that that's done... you excited? :)

So we had 12 comments in all... and according to random.org, the winner for this draw is:

And comment number 1 belongs to Dianne of Dianne Writes who left this comment:

 
Congratulations Dianne! I will be sending you an email shortly to confirm your winning and to give you instructions on how you can claim your prize.

To all those who joined my first giveaway, THANK YOU SO MUCH! :) I hope to have another giveaway soon (already working on it) so stay tuned!

1 comment:

Diane Writes said...

hooooooray! i thank you hehehe parang miss universe lang.. thank you jannelle! kailangan ko 'to kailangan ko ng magpapasaya ngayon.. God is good tlaga.. thanks! thanks!