Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Cupcake Delight

One last layout I was able to squeeze in before April ended is for the Studio's Featured Designer Challenge for April 16-30. Their featured designer was eqrAveziur Designs and she gave us this mini kit to play with:


The challenge is to create a layout using only the elements from the kit provided. i usually stay away from culinary-themed kits because... well... I can't cook :( I decided to try anyway and looked for photos. Good thing Andrea has a lot of photos eating.


These photos were taken during our celebration for her nanny's birthday. We just had dinner and I bought iced cupcakes and candles for them to blow together (Andrea is into blowing candles... simply because until now, she has not yet been successful, haha... so she keeps practicing).

1 comment:

Jenn Ji Hyun said...

Looks like she enjoys eating that cupcake. Makes me want to grab the food just to tease her haha. *sorry i'm such a sassy girl* :)