Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Hangin' Out

I almost missed some challenges over at Scrappity-Doo-Dah! I forgot that some of their challenges are bi-monthly which gives me only 2 weeks to work on them.

For the Bird Cage Challenge for May 1-15, we were given this mini-kit by MC Designs to work with:

Song of Nature add-on kit by MC Designs

 The challenge is to use all the elements in the kit to make a layout. Here's my layout:


That's my niece, Helaena, and the photo was taken a few days ago. She and Andrea were playing in their pajamas and were taking turns using my phone to take photos. When the phone was returned to me, it had a lot of "interesting" photos in it... most of which were off-center self-photos of them both. This photo was one of them and I'm not sure if my 2-year-old toddler was the one who took it. The original photo shows Helaena lying on the couch. The photo was lopsided and the rest of her legs were not in the photo. 

I kept most of the photos (after removing photos of the floor and ceiling). Some day, I will show it to them to they can see their artistic take on photography at their young age :)

1 comment:

Diane Writes said...

I love your niece's name. And she's so pretty, future heart breaker :D

And Lola (I hope you won't mind me calling you kasi feeling ko close na close na tyo :D) career na career mode na ang scrapbooking mo ha!