Tuesday, May 8, 2012

iNSD Part 2 - The freebies

The only regret I have is that I didn't have the bandwidth, nor the time, to get EVERYTHING.

If you are only starting out as a digital scrapper... going online last weekend would have helped you accumulate a decent stash of kits, elements, papers, and other what-nots. 

Digidesignresort offered coordinating designer grab bags, Fresh.

Digidesign Resort Designer Grab bags - Fresh


My Memories sponsored a blog hop for a limited time only. I only had time to go through the designers last night so I was not able to get everything. Here are some stuff I was able to get for free:

Spring Delight by MarieH Designs (original price: $3.99)

I also visited the blog hop over at Scrappity-Doo-Dah and was able to get the following freebies:

Pick-a-Daisy kit by Papier Creatif
iNSD Bloghop Text Paths by Digi Overdose

 There are other blog hops and a ton of freebies offered on other forums but I had bandwidth limitations (I was also downloading the kits I bought at the same time, but more on that later) so I only downloaded those that I really liked.

Coming soon: iNSD Part 3 - Shopping!

No comments: