Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Please, stay little

Our small family went on a trip last weekend. We visited this really nice resort in the province where I grew up. I haven't had a chance to sort the photos yet but I will share more about the place when I get it done. For now though, I have this:

Elements from Spring's Whispers kit by Dillie's Design

Who is this little girl??? Where is my baby??? *sniff* *sniff*

Anyway... drama aside, this photo was taken last Saturday. You won't know it from the photo but that smile was a little forced and that little girl was not in the mood to have fun because she was tired.

I made this layout as part of Coolscrapsdigital's Scrap for a Freebie challenge for May 2012. This is the kit we were given as a freebie to use to make a layout:

Spring's Whispers kit by Dillie's Designs

No comments: