Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Imagine!

For the past 2 weeks, Andrea toggles between being the baby Rapunzel in Tangled, and Tinker Bell. She has even taken to learning some of the songs in both movies: I see the Light by Mandy Moore from Tangled, and Fly to your Heart by Selena Gomez from Tinker Bell. Sometimes, I listen to her when she's playing with her dolls and from their "conversations", I can tell she's pretending they are all fairies. A little girl's imagination is a beautiful thing.

Elements from: Mother-Owl Add-on by Pati Araujo

This is the last layout I need to complete the 6 Cocktail Hour challenges:
And for completing all 6 challenges, I get this free kit next month. YEY! :)

Digidesignresort's collaboration kit: Family Time

2 comments:

Mariscrap said...

so lovely extraction!!!!

Agy said...

She looks so cute!