Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Oh no!

Watching Andrea at play or going about her usual routine is becoming more and more entertaining as she is beginning to grasp the nuances of language and expressions of people around her (i.e. moi! haha!). Her expressions when she's surprised, or pretending to be angry... all me. It's so cute!

Ok so this one, I'm sure she didn't get from me. At least I hope not. I swear, I don't think I ever do this:

Elements from: Pink and Gray add-on by Neia Arantes
They arrived at school about an hour too early (aarrrgh!! Ok, so I have this issue with their school bus service and, and... long story. Bottomline, I don't have a choice and it irks me to no end) and the classrooms were still closed so they had to wait in the waiting area outside. 

I made this layout as part of Scrappity-Doo-Dah's Birdcage Challenge for July 1-15. The mini-kit provided to us for this period is by Neia Arantes:


I will have to admit that the arrow element threw me off a little. I had no idea how to use it so I just inserted it somewhere in my clusters :)

1 comment:

Diane Writes said...

1 hour early??? Kung ako si Andrea nag-tantrum na ako :D But at that age, I admire Andrea's patience. Mabait na bata :D